Agencies that already have an existing account on HA
When the synchronization between your BeeRent account and the HomeAway portal is successfully complete, keep in mind that your accommodation units will automatically be displayed on these HomeAway sub-portals:
- Fewo Direkt,
- Owners Direct
- Vacation Rentals
- Bed and Breakfast
- Luxury Rentals
Connecting to HomeAway
By doing this you have opened the HomeAway price-list on the Prices page of the BeeRent platform. Please, enter the prices and set the HomeAway price-list to the Connected status.
To ensure that all listings will be able to connect to HomeAway, please make sure they all meet these basic requirements:
- Headlines must have at least 20 characters (max of 100)
- Descriptions must have at least 400 characters (max of 10,000)
- Each listing must have at least 6 photos
- Bedroom and bathroom count should be included for each listing as well as a bed count for each room that contains beds
- An accurate address and latitude/longitude is required for each property
- Updated calendar and rates information
- Registration number (in areas where required)
- Alternative Property Name – The objects on our platform have a unique name you entered when creating your accommodation unit. However, the HomeAway sales channel users can enter the name of the accommodation unit in multiple languages in the ‘’Alternative Property Name’’ field, located in the ‘’Details’’ section inside your object. For example, if you enter the name of the unit in the German language in this field, this alternative name will be displayed on all HomeAway sub-portals that support the German language. It is necessary to enter a minimum of 20 characters for the name to be visible. Read more about the accommodation units details here.
Note: In order for your accommodation to be able to become active on HomeAway, you must have prices created and the calendar open for at least 30 days in advance in BeeRent.
In case you open or close the calendar for more than three years in advance, your listing will be blocked.
Contact your HomeAway account manager and request your
HomeAway Owner ID. Once you receive your HomeAway owner ID send it to our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Terms & Conditions of your accommodation in the PDF format.
You will receive a Mapping Spreadsheet form HomeAway with a list of all property IDs of your already published HomeAway listings. You need to associate those HomeAway property IDs to your BeeRent property IDs so they can be connected. To find your BeeRent property IDs, go to the Properties page of your platform where you will see the list of all properties along with their IDs in the Property ID column.
Make sure you have associated all your BeeRent IDs to HomeAway IDs. Once you have completed the Mapping Spreadsheet send it back to your HomeAway account manager.
After a certain period of time your properties will be mapped and your BeeRent and HomeAway accounts connected.
Once the connection has been established keep in mind that all changes to your property listings should be made only in BeeRent. BeeRent will automatically copy all changes to your HomeAway account.
For more details about the HomeAway sales channel and how to manage your account, visit our HomeAway – general information page here.