Add new property
To add a new property to your account, click on the Properties button on the platform, and then click on the “+” button located under Properties.
If you wish to create a new property, similar to an existing one, Premium and Premium Plus users have the ability to clone properties with their contents.
By clicking on the Clone button you are able to copy an already existing property.
Once you have clicked on the Clone button, a new window will appear in which you need to choose which details you wish to copy from the previous property:
- Basic property data
- Rooms configuration
- Amenities and extras
If you mark the “Prices” options, a new menu will appear, where you need to choose between these options of copying prices:
- Own prices – only your own “standard” prices will copy, all other sales channels will remain empty
- On all active contracts – both your standard and the prices for all sales channels that the previous property is connected to will be copied
- On all active contracts using rate plan settings – All prices from active channels will copy, once you apply all of the conditions form connected Rate plans
Once you mark all the desired fields, click on the Next button, to cancel the copying process click on the Close button.
Once you have clicked on the Next button, a new window will appear. In this window you need to choose what will be the type of this new property:
- New property – Complex level
- New property – Room/apartment level (child)
- Overwrite existing property
If you are copying an Apartment Complex or a Villa and if you choose Overwrite existing options, there will be one more option (children of complex you are coping):
Once you have chosen the desired option, click on the Clone button to finish the copying process. If you wish to cancel the copying process, click on the Cancel button, and if you wish to go back to a previous step, click on the Previous button.
Once you have clicked on the Clone button, a pop-up window will appear where you need to confirm the copying of this property. Click on the OK button.
Once the copying process is complete, your new property is ready for further changes of data if needed.
After you’ve clicked on the “+” button a pop-up window will appear, as shown in the picture below:
You need to fill in these fields with some general information about your property, such as:
- Active – check if you want your facility to be active right away or not;
If you check that the facility is active it does not mean you are automatically connected to sales channels. For more details on how to connect your property and make it visible on different sales channels, read here.
Tip: Check YES so you have one less step when connecting the property to sales channels.
- Property type – This is where you choose the type of property. Select one of the categories offered in the drop-down menu. If you wish to register only one apartment, one room or one holiday house, select the appropriate type of facility for that unit. If you wish to register a facility with two or more accommodation units, then you should select an Apartment Complex, Villa or Holiday House.
Tip: Always create an Apartment Complex first, even if you register only one apartment or villa inside the complex, because it will provide a more complete presentation on portals such as Booking.com or Expedia and it will offer a much better conversion rate as well as the final result!
Note: AirBnB doesn’t support room types like Holiday park, Resort, Hotel and Hostel. Atraveo and Edomizil don’t support room types like Holiday park, Resort, Hotel, Hostel and Room. If you want to connect your account with AirBnB, Atraveo or Edomizil, please choose some other room type.
Below is a list of how BeeRent’s property types are presented on certain sales channels:
|Holiday Park||Not defined|
|Holiday House||Holiday Home|
- Code – you can create it yourself;
- Accommodation category – based on the categorization decision;
- Capacity main – enter the main capacity of guests for this accommodation unit;
- Capacity extra – enter the extra capacity of guests for this accommodation unit;
If your accommodation unit has a capacity of 3 people, and the same price for all 3 guests or the stay is charged per room, not per person, in the field Capacity main enter 3, in the field Capacity extra enter 0.
If your accommodation unit is charged per person, and has a basic price for 2 guests and an extra price for one more guest, in the field Capacity main enter 2, in the field Capacity extra enter 1.
If your accommodation unit has a capacity of 4 guests, and you’d like to set different prices depending on the number of guests you rent it to (2, 3, or 4 guests), in the field Capacity main, for this example, enter 2, in the field Capacity extra you should also enter 2.
- Location – by entering the first three letters of the location of the unit, a drop-down menu will offer you locations with their postal numbers;
- Address street;
- Address number;
- Supplier – by clicking on this field a drop-down menu will appear with the existing suppliers on your account. If the required supplier does not exist in this list, you can add it by clicking the “+” button (for a more detailed explanation on adding new suppliers click here). It is necessary to be placed on every object, and if the property is a complex on every child property. In the event that he so wishes, the owner may allow the supplier to access the calendar.
At the bottom of this pop-up window is a map where you can pinpoint the location of your facility. When you reach the desired point on the map, click and hold for a few seconds the left mouse button, a location tag will appear and you can then release the mouse button.
If you’ve made a mistake while entering this information, or you’ve noticed the mistake later, you can always change it. How to change the information you’ve already entered learn here.
When you’ve finished entering all the needed information, to save this information on your account, click on the button Save. If you wish to cancel the entered information and start over, click on the Reset button.
On the Properties section of your platform you can now see a list of all the properties you have created. In the top right corner of this list there is a search bar that can help you find a property, or a unit you wish to edit.
The properties can be searched by entering these parameters in the search bar:
- Property Name
- Hotel ID
- Unit ID